Old November 1st 04, 03:11 PM
H. Clarkson

Default [FA] Marvel plus others trading cards

yeah i'm cleaning out of my room and I have boxes of Marvel trading
cards sitting collecting dust. Marvel Universe 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - Marvel
Flair - Marvel Masterpieces, holograms - Jim Lee's X-men - promo cards
- Overpower

I dunno - Marvel Universe used to be kewl when the first set came out,
but when the third set came out - the design on it was terrible
the popularity was waning until they brought out Marvel Flair then I
got interested in collecting cards again.
Again, I stopped collecting cards after Marvel Universe Fifth set came
out because I can't afford it anymore. Too many choices

Superhero trading card LOT of 500+ Mixed cards! CHEAP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW