Old January 21st 20, 08:55 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Default FS Clavinova ROM musicbooks and Electone ROM Music Books

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8:22:28 AM UTC-6, Nick wrote:
On Monday, 22 July 2019 04:21:40 UTC+1, Mandel Mus wrote:
The original post is from 1997?! Would be nice if they (or anyone) still had some of these Yamaha Clavinova ROM music books.

I have the following still in reasonable condition but no way of knowing if they're still functional as the Clavinova has long gone! They were all working last time they were used.

Vol. 1 Popular Masterpieces 1
Vol. 2 Pop Classics 1
Vol. 4 The Sound of Christmas
Vol. 14 Country songs
Vol 17. Piano Trio Collection

Nick

I would be interested in Vol 4, 14 & 17; do you still have them? What do you want for them?