Old June 14th 10, 04:31 PM
cdehoff cdehoff is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMatisse.com View Post
Doll Collecting book by Dewees Cochran, "As If They Might Speak"
I have many CASES of this book. MINT condition every one! OUT OF
PRINT!
I am sure there are some collectors that have been trying to find this
rare book.

How many Doll Collectors are there in the world? Anyone have a guess?
Out of those how many would be interested in this book?
I'm interested in purchasing a copy of this book. Am a member of several doll clubs. What's next? Cindy