Old February 1st 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
scottishmoney

Default Survey: The Good, The Bad about eBay - Worthwhile Coin Websites & Alternative Ideas?

"Michael Benveniste"
I'm not buying a lot at current prices, and will probably be looking
at selling some of stuff in March or so.

That being said, I've purchased around 10 coins from Northeast
Numismatics,
http://www.northeastcoin.com/, I've been delighted with every one.

I look at their site often, and have purchased from them, they ship quickly,
and are friendly to deal with. They have lots and lots of high end US and
foreign coins.

--
My Website on Numismatics - Scottish in Particular:

http://www.geocities.com/scottishmoney