Old May 13th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Billns

Default Restarting my stamp collection

On 5/12/2011 4:03 PM, Chris wrote:
For some reason I lost interest in collecting stamps about 47 years or
so ago. When I was home to see my mom last month she gave me my stamp
collection that she had been holding onto for all these years along with
a whole box of stamps that I had not put into the book. I'm ready to
start collecting again but have no idea what company(ies) are out there
to get supplies from such as books and so forth. Can someone suggest
where to start.

Thank you
Chris

I'd suggest a visit to the Virtual Stamp Club at
forums.delphiforums.com/stamps

Beyond that, Google is your friend.

Bill