Old March 31st 05, 04:02 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Jeff Landon" wrote in message
Here's mine:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZharborcoin

Virtually every PCGS coin he has for sale is "+++" for the grade, or a "lock
for an upgrade", etc. The only coin I saw that he didn't mercilessly hype
was an MS65.

I don't think he has a single AU58 that he "honestly can't see why it's not
MS63".

The guy has nice coins, but the "ultra-conservative PCGS grade" has become a
cliche, and this seller over-uses it.

--Jeff (L.)

My pet peeve:

Often, I cruise eBay Germany and eBay Austria for medals
and I find numerous potential additions for my collection. More often than not
they sell for less than I am willing to pay.

With no ready source of Euros and only a small percentage of overseas sellers taking
paypal,
I am left drooling, mouse finger twitching and no convenient way to acquire said
medals.
I know it is there auction and their right to set their own terms as they see fit
but that leaves me a very frustrated collector!

I want it, I need it, can't have it, can look but can't touch, no sireee.

Dale
Maybe I should collect thimbles!