Old November 30th 03, 06:31 AM
Rodney

Hi Bob,
Would they not be cut in the gutter strips, both
horiz and vert?
This would result in a nil variance and the stamps described
a result of being cut by scissors.
I found some French "Sowers" like this, with very large margins
you wouldn't think had come from hand cutting.

I remain open to correction. I feel if your postulation be correct,
Unitrade would have listed them.

Rgds