Old January 19th 18, 08:21 PM posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Lord Penis

Default Sphincter

On 18-Jan-18 18:47, wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 3:41:38 PM UTC-8, drive-by wrote:

Shalom & Erev tov...this was written in 1986. He had a relationship with a young of ca. 17-18. There were NEVER lovers younger than this, and you are distorting Reb Ginsberg's gay history. He chose to write about whatever subject he felt necessary to articulate. I find the effort rather sophomoric, just as I find your posturing hysterics ball-less.

Didn't you recite this poem under the chuppa when you married Dockery?