Old June 24th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default So.Attleboro MA 6/25 Show

Sunday, June 25
Knights of Columbus Hall.
304 Highland Ave. (Rt. 123 )
So.Attleboro, MA

Comic, Nonsport Card, Toy and Collectable Show. ,
Hrs. 10am-3pm.,
Adm. $3.00,

$25 show money raffle every hour.
Free parking.

Come and get your nonsport card fix for the summer - (next show is
Aug.20).

We'll be there of course, in our regular booth area...plenty of sell
sheets & promos for recent and upcoming series.

There's been a TON of product released since the last show. Heck,
there's been a ton released in the last two weeks - Wizard of
Oz(Breygent), X-Men Last Stand (Rittenhouse), Charmed Destiny
(Inkworks), JAG (TKLegacy), ST:40th (Rittenhouse)...some fantastic sets,
and inserts, autos, costumes, sketches galore.

It's surely not going to be a nice sunny, beach day :+)....So looking
forward to seeing many of you there.

Any questions, feel welcome to email me directly in the next 24 hours...

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards