Old March 3rd 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Mr. E.

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 12:10 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
SEATTLE_BOOKSELLER does not do business on blogs. We never posted on
any blog whatsoever, anywhere. We did not discuss any book with you
or anyone else on any blog. Can you link to this? No, you can't.
You have admitted your lies here, once again.

Hey B.O. Plenty - better go back to your remedial reading class,
nothing was ever mentioned about a blog.
Poor old stinky, his customers hate him and now everyone knows he's
almost illiterate.
Aren't you sorry you came here now?