Old March 20th 06, 10:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default New Group

"UnionBoi" wrote in message
ps.com...
I've started a new group - it is TTM Autograph Collecting. It is invite

only. I am inviting everyone to join - I'm not keeping anyone out at first.
This is what I have posted so far.

I for one am still waiting to hear from Tarkushadow about the new group he
was planning. Since you are not planning to exclude individuals who berate
the TTM hobby (barefoot, etc.), I can guarantee you that I would never join
the group. Also, I understand that The Autograph King and two other
individuals (one of the top authenticators in the world, and another
individual who owns the world's largest TTM collection of over 200,000
autographs) are also waiting to hear from Tarkushadow. They won't join
either unless you keep the riff raff out.
But I do with you the best of luck with your new group!

Seth