Old March 10th 16, 01:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default What are your thought?

On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 6:31:41 PM UTC-5, Old Usenet User wrote:
On 3/6/2016 4:59 PM, sgt23 wrote:
Will any of you be purchasing the Mercury, Standing Liberty or Walking Liberty gold coins this year?

Do you like this ideal or do you think the mint should stay away from
these kinds of products?

Depending on the state of my finances, I'll be getting at least the
Mercury Dime, although I would like all 3.
I think the Mint should offer a boxed set of the three.
I like this program but hope the Mint won't go the way of the Canadian
mint and start offering score of coins every year.

I thought a nice wooden box would set the set off. I think I might get a gold merc if the sales price isn't too much above melt. I haven't heard of a set price yet for any of the new gold coins.