Old September 20th 03, 02:12 AM
John III

Fred, according to your provided link. It has the letter I as the first
letter of the Serial number. Does that mean that these are printed for only
the Minneapolis district? Also, how do they decide which district to print
them for? Requests from a district? One more question (for now). How do they
know how many of these star notes to print up in advance, experience, lucky
guess? Please remember I am a rookie :-)

Thanks,

John III

"Fred Shecter" wrote in message
Bookmark this link:

http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~dmoffitt/serials/

-Fred Shecter
--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

"ADVANSPEC" wrote in message
x-no-archive:yes

... So does anyone know if these new 2003 Two's are being printed for

all
Districts, or will it be like the '95's & just be a run for 1 district??