Old March 13th 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

Default Newbie question.

Ο "Nick Knight" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In , on 03/12/2012
at 11:22 PM, "gogu" said:

I also said that it would be better to stop answering my postings

Seems off that this has gone on now for several volleys.

gogu, I've seen your posts for years in the coin group, and nobody's
bothered to question your return address. I don't see an issue with it,
and I don't care what it says in whatever language it says.

Thank you for being fair!

There are
apparently rules here you are on the fringes of violating, but at the same
time, Blair seems to have answered your question in great detail ... very
helpful.

Indeed and I thanked him for his kindness!

Most people here are, unlike the coin group where bickering is
rampant.

Sadly...

I think it would be wonderful if we dropped this particular branch of the
thread.

As you can see I have already dropped it when I said that I'm not interested
in flame wars!
I also asked that "gentleman" if he is so upset from my spamtrap address to
ignore my postings in the future.
I suppose I can do nothing more to stop him from flaming...

If there are any children from Romania listening, please chime in
now. I wonder if there are any children at all participating.

LOL
Obviously there are not any children around but some people are constipated
(excuse my French).
People like him (plus trolls and flamers) are the main reason usenet is
dying.
After this bad experience I'm seriously considering dropping my new started
hobby (actually it's the regeneration of an older hobby)...
Anyway, thanks again for being fair and supporting my POV that a spamtrap
address has nothing to do with the content of a posting!
You know how much I hate flame wars and nasty posters like the few we have
in the coins group.
I just asked a question and I received a helpful answer from one poster and
an ad hominem attack by another poster; I suppose this is usenet...
Anyway, for me this matter is closed.

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Nick