Old February 5th 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Some got bounced checks for selling treasures --- Roadshowcollector apologizes, offers to pay bank fees

On Feb 4, 12:01*pm, "RWF" wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in messagenews:COmdndmp_6zcNBTUnZ2dnUVZ_vOdnZ2d@earth link.com...

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

I got burn on a personal check. It was not very much.
Cash only for me. Getting burn once is one time too
much.

FROM:
http://jacksonsun.com/article/200902...40317/1002/rss

Some got bounced checks for selling treasures

Roadshow collector apologizes, offers to pay bank fees

This exact same thing occurred in a town not far from mine, I think
courtesy of the same outfit. *All bad checks were made good, but it
sure casts a pall over the whole operation (as if there wasn't
already a pretty hefty one to begin with).

James

Hello

My internet service provider must be having some problems with
Newsgroup. I see James remarks above, but the orginal posting
I place in the string. How strange!

Is English not your primary language?
You seem to have trouble with verb tense usage.
Or are you really Sarge?- Hide quoted text -

RWF should I bring up the issue about you having trouble finding your
dick?