Old February 4th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default Some got bounced checks for selling treasures --- Roadshow collector apologizes, offers to pay bank fees

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
m...

"RWF" wrote in message

Is English not your primary language?
You seem to have trouble with verb tense usage.
Or are you really Sarge?

.Hello

I am bit bitchy when I don't have my coffee in the
morning. Though process is not in full swing.

No not Sarge. English is primary language.

Biting my tongue to refrain from the obvious punch line here. You
must admit that like Sarge, sometimes you manage to mangle your
spelling and syntax enough to warrant the suspicion that you're ESL.
It doesn't bother me or most of the others unless it interferes with
understanding what you're trying to say; but it's undeniably there in
your postings.

I see all the
reply messages to my original posting. Somehow, the
original message never showed up. Found out that my
internet service provider had some problems with their
newsgroup server.

Good. The alternative was that you might have killfiled yourself!
;-)

Customer service for my ISP is located someplace
In India. There the English is bad.

Again biting my tongue to refrain from the obvious punch line here.

Is there such a thing as customer phone service in
the United States these days?

Yes but you have to call between 1:07 p.m. and 1:09 p.m. on Mondays or
Thursdays only (closed if they're holidays), and only in months that
don't have an "r" in the name. All other times, your call goes
directly to India.

One time I accidentally lucked into getting an American English
speaker for tech support. I was so shocked that I thought I had a
wrong number and hung up.