Old December 28th 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

Default JIMMY FOXX 1933 GOUDEY #154 BASEBALL CARD GRADED GAI 3

Jimmy Foxx 1933 Goudey #154 baseball card.

This card has been authenticated and graded by GAI. The card has been
issued a grade of GAI 3 VERY GOOD (VG).

According to the Sports Collectors Digest 2008 Standard Catalog of
Baseball Cards, this Jimmy Foxx card has a book value of $315.00 in
VERY GOOD (VG) condition.

Price - $299.00 (includes FREE SHIPPING !)

A complete list of vintage baseball cards (1909 - 1976) including
scanned photos of each card is available on our website at...

CASSIDYS SPORTSCARDS

( GOOGLE our name to access our website ! )