Old September 18th 04, 11:16 PM
BL

Juan wrote:

Bernadette, I don't know about the current prices
of Omas pens, but although the 557S (or the MoMa)
are around the same size than the paragon (I think
that the MoMA is even bigger), they were in the
price range of the milords.

Hi Juan... As you know, OMAS made a small ogiva (556 size) that could be
had for around $150 or a little less. The larger (557 size) ogivas
retailed for more. You are correct in pointing out that S pens generally
cost less than their F counterparts; but even so, the faceted 556 size
(i.e., milord size) pens retail for over $300. So, any way you slice it,
Jack got a good deal... don't ya think? Cheers! Bernadette