Old November 22nd 03, 11:11 PM
mailman4

I am a postman in Seattle and have long thought of what kinda jacket
I'd have made to show off our hobby. I've made a transfer of the front
cover of my Rock-ola Regis' brochure and applied it to a sweatshirt,
but a jacket would be more cost and effort. I have a company with the
equipment for this kinda work on my route(postman tie in), but haven't
ever followed through. Letterman style, wind breaker, or sweat jacket
w/applied decal like the sweashirt. What would you folks have made if
you knew the friendly lady with the machines and sources ??
Please include which machine i.e. classic 1015 Wurlitzer or the Tempo
II you own and what other ideas you have i.e. junking out an LPC-1 &
making speaker cabinets out of the front doors