Old August 18th 05, 09:27 PM
note.boy

Scottishmoney wrote:

"note.boy" wrote in message

You would have to sell two, at least, to get a T&C.

Nationals turn up often, even on ebay, and they are very attractive.

The only T&C that I have are cut proofs. Billy

At least I have a whole Caledonian But only part of a T&C £100.

Lot 6 of the Spink auction is 4 cut proofs of The Town & County with an
estimate of £350 to £400, the one illustrated is not as cut as the ones I
have, mine are cut top and bottom and at right, the one illustrated is cut
top and bottom only, I presume the other 3 are cut in a similar fashion.
Billy