Old May 12th 13, 07:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Kayak 44

Default AKAI CR-83D distortion left channel

On May 7, 3:49*am, "Andy" wrote:
this is true and i agree about noodles i think he is posting as Kayak44

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 03:33:09 -0400, "Andy" wrote:

You replace said bad resistor and that should solve the problem.
If not then you need to look at other components.

He doesn't describe what kind of distortion, which doesn't help. Could
just need a head cleaning/alignment, if it's a level problem in one
channel. *Back when I was fooling with that stuff, mos decks came in
severely misaligned. *I guess people were using Noodles' phony dubbed
"alignment tapes"!- Hide quoted text -

Wrong. I've been using kayak44 for years. Bob knows who I am.