Old December 21st 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default My Philatelic Ramblings

"Alyn" wrote in message

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone.

Below is a list of my philatelic writing to date.

Article Link
Paintings from Canada's Centennial Issue -
http://alynlunt.com/stamps/articles/cenpt.html
Paintings by Stanislaw Ignacy Witkiewicz -
http://alynlunt.com/stamps/articles/polpaint.html

Feel free to comment as feedback is always appreciated.

I have read with a lot of interest the page: Paintings by Stanislaw Ignacy
Witkiewicz.

I wonder if the fact that "...he was elected political commissar of his
regiment" (Wikipedia) during the Soviet revolution led later to his suicide
"After the Russian invasion later in September 1939" (from your page) of
Poland.

This link doesn't work:

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP