Old October 28th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
[email protected]

Default Magic: The Gathering on eBay

The Six-Armed Goddess offers inexpensive playsets (x4), Rare and foil
singles, Tenth Edition and Lorwyn cards. We're continuously adding new
stock.

$0.35 and $0.45 playsets are nearly 30% off during the month of
October.

Recent items include Diabolic Tutor, Reya Dawnbringer, Chandra Nalaar,
Wren's Run Vanquisher, and Shivan Reef. We specialize in commons and
uncommons, so you'll also find plenty of inexpensive and/or older x4
lots. Please use the store's e-mail link to get an exact quote
(including shipping, etc.) any item(s) you're interested in.
Thanks for looking!

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess