Old August 6th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Terry Reedy

Default spam

On 8/6/2011 10:34 AM, Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

"Sir F. A. wrote in message
*spammer* found these unused words:

*spam*

What are her perforations?

As for the comment about kids, ng's and words - guess neither have watched
much TV or gone to films. That wasn't even PG14 !!!

My 'complaint' about the response to the spam is that it contained a
link to a site for sale, thus furthering someone's commercial purpose,
but not to the picture (?) that the joke was presumably aimed at. (Or
maybe the link target changed, or is handled differently by different
browsers.) So I had no idea at first what the joke was about.