Old August 4th 03, 06:54 AM
Todd F.

Yep, great site! Keep up the awesome work! I was copying and pasting
from various sites and had totally forgot to put the links. Sorry.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
"Lee Cochenour" wrote in message
Just FYI, all of the information in this post and the one titled
"Upcoming Conventions" came from my website. While I don't mind

information
from my site being posted here, I would like to be credited for compiling

the
information and a link to the site included. I have been running the site

for
more then 8 years and have put a lot of work into it over that time. The

site
is updated regularly and there is an e-mail notification for anyone that
wants to know when it has been. Please visit the Celebrity Book Signings &
Events site at: http://www.geocities.com/leecoke

Lee Cochenour
"I am Elmer J. Fudd millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht."
Check out the Celebrity Book Signings & Events site at:
http://www.geocities.com/leecoke

In article nk.net,
says...

Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, signing copies of Dilbert & the Way of

the
Weasel
a.. 10/21/03 12:30 PM at Borders Books - Post St. San Francisco, CA.
Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State, signing copies of Madame
Secretary: A Memoir
a.. 9/17/03 7:00 PM at Barnes & Noble - Union Square. New York, NY.
b.. 9/18/03 7:30 PM at Barnes & Noble - M Street NW. Washington, DC.
c.. 9/26/03 12:30 PM at Borders Books - N. State St. Chicago, IL.
d.. 9/30/03 2:00 PM at Barnes & Noble - West Forest Hill Blvd.

Wellington,
FL.