Old October 9th 03, 06:33 AM
Jim Sinclair

Default FS: "1996 Olympic Marathon 100 Anniversary" Wall-Plaque (Factory-Sealed)

"1996 Olympic Marathon 100 Anniversary" Wall-Plaque (Factory-Sealed)

I have for sale the "1996 Olympic Marathon 100 Anniversary"
(Factory-Sealed) Wall-Plaque. The Plaque measures 18"x24" and features
artist Mark English's rendition of the Marathon Run. At the top of the
Plaque it states: MARATHON" at the bottom it states: "Celebrating 100 Years
of U.S. Olympic Team Glory 1886-1996". On each outer side of the painting are
the Olympic Rings, above the rings it states: "USA".
The 1996 Olympic Marathon 100 Anniversary (Factory-Sealed) Plaque is in
MINT condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" with inquiries so as I can
calculate shipping charges to your destination. Thank you