Old October 16th 04, 06:30 AM
John Patrick

Default Quick Poll about your U.S. paper money collection

OK, quick poll:

1) Do you collect:
a) Federal Reserve Notes?
b) Silver Certificates?
c) United States Notes?
d) Gold Certificates?
e) Federal Reserve Bank Notes?
f) Star notes?
g) Web press notes?
h) Older notes?

2) Picking one of the above, which is your "main collection"?

3) What is your lowest serial number? (Circulation and "special")

4) What is your highest serial number? (Circulation and "special")

5) What is your best circulation find?

6) Do you have a favorite foreign note? If so, what is it?

I'm hoping this creates some discussion, allows us to determine who
might be able to help with our own collection, determine who might
be good sources for info, and help flush the lurkers of this group.

I'll post my own answers in a separate post.

John
'been wanting to ask most of these questions for a while'