Old December 14th 05, 02:41 PM posted to alt.art.marketplace,rec.arts.fine,rec.collecting,alt.marketing.online.ebay

Default Thomas Kinkade ORIGINAL "Home for the Evening"

Tony Cooper wrote:
On 14 Dec 2005 00:16:12 -0800, wrote:

Tony Cooper wrote:
On 13 Dec 2005 22:29:51 -0800,
wrote:

Ah if only grammer trolls or silly insults actually contributed to the
validity of ARC.

Unfortunately they do not and I stand by my comments as well.

They are the population of supposed "Art Experts" and "Living Masters"
which the site promotes.

As such they are truly bad art critics (or alternately banal painters)
with little to no recognition in established circles.

Seems like a still life of sour grapes. Whatsa matter, Sunshine, did
they reject your Draw Me matchbook cover?

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

Ah if only silly insults actually contributed to the validity of ARC.
They don't and I stand by my original comments.