Old May 19th 09, 08:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Novice Questions

"Charles Mueller" wrote in message
Hello. I have inherited a stamp collection and have some novice questions.
Dont know if this would be considered the proper forum for such. Would
appreciate an email from someone willing to "mentor" me a bit. Thanks.
Chuck Mueller,

Welcome on board, Chuck!

Rodney and Blair already commented on the basic questions.

Just to mention that the very idea of this newsgroup is to make postal
stamps related information available to all its readers. Usually, one will
learn on this ng more then s/he expects :-)

--
Victor Manta

Philatelic Webmasters Organization:
http://pwmo.org/