Old May 17th 09, 07:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Default Novice Questions

Ask away on this newsgroup Charles
we love novices, we can puff out our chest
and pretend we know about stamps

Seriously, anything is fair game here, be not afraid to ask a question
no how silly it may seem.
(I once asked about an Italian issue with the value of 2 "due"
thinking it was a postage due stamp)

Welcome to the newsgroup.
Rodney.

BTW if you simply want advice on how to dispose
of an inherited collection, please advise, we have standard replies for
those.

"Charles Mueller" wrote in message
Hello. I have inherited a stamp collection and have some novice questions.
Dont know if this would be considered the proper forum for such. Would
appreciate an email from someone willing to "mentor" me a bit. Thanks.
Chuck Mueller,