Old December 20th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Francis A. Miniter

Default Website for finding out what my books are worth

R. Totale wrote:

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:51:09 -0500, "Francis A. Miniter"
wrote:

I don't see Bauman's Rare Books selling their stuff on eBay

(followed by lots of other blather)

And this relates to the original poster looking for a =website= (not a
Manhattan retail store, not Sotheby's who wouldn't take his stuff
anyway) to sell his merchandise on, as in the title of his thread,
how?

It relates to _your_ comments about eBay and auctions as a mechanism for
determining market value.

Francis A. Miniter