Old September 22nd 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
krs4b

Default LOADS OF GREAT DEALS ON RC'S !!! SPORTLOTS

On Sep 22, 12:40 pm, turbofam7 wrote:
On Sep 22, 11:01 am, krs4b wrote:

On Sep 22, 7:34 am, wrote:

Chris,

SPAMMING public newsgroups is against Sportlots.com terms of service
(TOS).

Give us all a break, please!- Hide quoted text -

HOW IS OFFERING A LINK TO OVER 20 MILLION CARDS IN CHECKLIST ORDER ON
A BASEBALL COLLECTING SITE SPAMMING--I SEND NO DIRECT LINK TO
ANYONE..I POST TO A GROUP IN WHICH YOU MAY CHOOSE TO BLOCK ME ANY TIME
YOU LIKE..AS FOR POSTING ABUSE - 3 POST PER DAY PER GROUP CORRECT??
ASK BASEBALL-CARDS .--WHY HE NEEDS 7 POSTS TO THE SAME SITE PER DAY??

To better understand the definition of SPAM, check out the following
link:http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

As for posting limitations, this is a public, non-moderated newsgroup.
There is no site administrator to actively police the messages and
topics, unlike moderated sportscard forums such ashttp://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench

I'm not really looking for a debate on SPAM, but more or less wanted
to give you a "heads-up" on the issue, as you're violating the terms
of service as stated on Sportlots.com- Hide quoted text -

max and i have already had this conversation and he dosen't feel what
i am doing is spam either--enough said!!