Old July 14th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Kris Baker

Default What's with fairly recent Modern Library prices?

"reposter" wrote in message

These are more than enough to dissuade any casual readers from wanting
to read any more

Now it isn't.

I can only assume that you yourself are an imposter, adopting the
identity of a regular poster on this NewsGroup, simply in order to
adopt an abusive tone and cause even more dissention on this group.

Warning: please try not to antagonise or openly confront the imposters,

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself this morning. I'm going to open
confront you (an imposter). Just who are you, anyway?
If you're a legitimate member of this group, why are you hiding
your identity?

Accusing R. Totale of being the problem, shows your motive.

Kris