Old February 22nd 05, 06:53 PM
GordLack Books

Default FOR SALE: VICTOR HUGO ILLUSTRATED

NY, Collier, Undated But Looks to be Late 1800's or Early 1900's. Small
quartos, brown cloth with gilt design and lettering on covers. Fine
condition. Only light edgewear at corners and spine extremities. Each
volume has frontis under tissue. All are profusely illustrated with
elegant wood engravings. Volume I: Notre-Dame, This History of A Crime:
the testimony of an eye-witness.

Asking only $250 plus postage.

I recently purchased a collection of first edition hardcovers
including turn of the century hardcovers and other paperbacks. Want
lists are welcomed and enouraged.

Serious inquiries, please.

Mark Gordon
GordLack Books