Old September 28th 09, 07:46 AM posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.mystery
DouhetSukd

Default Bookstores Around the World (rec.arts.books) (FAQ) (IMPORTANTUPDATE)

On Sep 26, 9:10*pm, Butch Malahide wrote:
On Sep 25, 5:34*pm, DouhetSukd wrote:

Well, of course. If it's like most college bookstores, the only used
books it carries are textbooks for classes. Obviously the wrong place
to look for science fiction and fantasy; for that you want a used book
store.

Beg to differ. I would have gotten better grades in my EE courses had
my college bookstore had a more modest SF selection at the time.