Old April 21st 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Andy[_3_]

Default Speed Reading

"Jud" wrote in message
I was away for the last couple days and just now got a chance to read
the newsgroup. There were SO MANY new posts! However, I happened to
breeze through them all in less than 10 minutes. This was of course
due to all the offers of fake jewelry, watches, purses, etc. I access
RCC through Google, which of course doesn't have killfile capabilities
which would have significantly reduced the spam. Do these people
really expect anyone from this group to respond? Do they care? Hell,
do they even read this newsgroup?
End of rant, all vented now and feel much better. Thank you for your
concern.

I'm a frequent reader and it annoys me how much spam there has been lately.
I'm using outlook express and can block email addresses but because they all
come from slightly different one's most of it still gets through. Anyone
know how to reduce this type of spam in outlook express?
Andrew