Old October 3rd 06, 01:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

Default Honda CRV- less mileage AND less power

duty-honor-country wrote:
wrote:
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600! wrote:
1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Value $1600! wrote:
Charlie,

I'm sorry you are jealous of my new vehicles and my Ebay sales that
paid for them. I'm sorry you cannot afford a new car or truck and have
to drive old, used ****boxes. I'm sorry you have to live in that beat
up old vacation home full time. I'm sorry I had your Power Seller
status revoked and now you are just scraping by.

Now suck it!

PS, I'm sorry I get to go away this weekend (because I have the money
to) while you are stuck in that gang infested Hazelexico.

Isn't Charlie that guy who stalks the wives of posters? IIRC he almost
got his ass kicked for that once. He's damn lucky he was able to hide
after shooting his mouth off like he did;

anytime, wimp- we'll see who runs and hides

I'm just thankful I don't have to drive a compact Honda car...thank
you Lord !