Old January 17th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

Default PCGS and Their "Questionable Color" Ripoff

On Jan 16, 7:26*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
--------

That's always been on the want list of many submitters. *For the $30 fee,
they would at least like their coin to be slabbed, regardless of whether
it's noted as damaged, cleaned, artificially colored (isn't all coloring
un-natural in theory?), etc. *I'm surprised you didn't get your dollar back
in a slab marked "Genuine". *I thought that was PCGS's latest policy.

It was slabbed Genuine with the questionable disclaimer. Which IMO is
just a bodybag made of hard plastic.