Old November 3rd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
bri

Default Ebay Alternative

"Jim Seymour" wrote in message
gogu wrote:
Nobody is born with millions of clients, we all start with a couple a
customers and if our product is good then we gain success...

Not in the auction business. Because the sellers want to maximize their
returns, the market leader will quickly pull ahead and become a
near-monopoly. Conversely, second place will naturally fall to become a
distant second.

--
Jim Seymour

This has got to be the umpteenth try at a new auction site being posted on
here.
I'll get my 8-Ball out and see what it thinks--
Will this new auction site be as big and sucessful as E-bay?
'NO'
Will there be yet another new auction site posted about on R.C.C. in the
future?
'YES'
Have any of the previously new auction sites posted about on R.C.C. become
wildly sucessful like that You-Tube site was?
'NO'
Well then have they become as sucessful as MOO-BID?
'HUH?WHAT IS MOO-BID?'
Ok 8-Ball--here's the link--
http://www.moobid.com/
'I DON'T HAVE ANY FINGERS TO CLICK THE LINK SO I CAN'T GIVE YOU AN ANSWER
DUMMY!'
Trust me 8-Ball--you'll see more traffic going to a coin show in Las Vegas
where they charge $15 admission.

Will oly elongate another MS70 2003 Lincoln cent?
'NO'
oops sorry wrong thread!
;-)