Old October 6th 14, 03:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Help with Rockola CD Fireball and mech error 11

On 10/06/2014, 5:07 AM, wrote:
Hi John

I have a manual for the Rockola Vivo which looks like a smaller wall mounted version as the Fireball. It uses the same mech, computer and keyboard as thee Fireball. I will continue reading thru it. Was hoping someone that is familiar with Rockola's rack-style mech could offer up some advise on what tests or calibration must be done when the tower haas been removed from the mech. I will try calling Rockola this week.

Afraid I have no experience with the Rockola tower CD players, only
Wurlitzer and some NSM versions.

On the Wurlitzer version there is a metal slotted tab that sticks out
the rear of the moving carriage and this is used to enable the computer
to find 'Home'. So, I'd start by seeing how the Rockola version finds
Home (Rest position) and go from there...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com