Old November 25th 18, 05:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default NSM Satellite 200 - Carriage or CCU

I did have problems with led 203 but it's been a few years since I tinkered with it. I know I replaced the relays to fix the not tracking problem, and the vr's on the ends of the boards to fix the voltage drop problem. I replaced the 200 0hm ceramic resistor as well - that might have fixed led 203. I left it for a few years as I couldn't solve issues with the carriage. Sent the carriage off to Tennessee to be rebuilt. Now I'm back with issues of not tracking the record numbers properly - error ff. if you start to tinker keep a record of what you've done in case you take a break and can't remember how you fixed something...