Old November 20th 16, 11:15 PM
seancalla seancalla is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
I purchased a non-working 1982 NSM satellite 200 in excellent shape. Initially the carriage wouldn't move. I replaced a burnt-out relay on the CCU. Now the carriage will track to a 45, load it, needle arm will move into position, and then the 45 is rejected, and the carriage will track about 10 spaces right and stop. No error codes. The needle arm will also not change position to select A or B side of a 45. Also, when I use the test button on the CCU, the carriage will move and the counter will go up to 250, after which it restarts at 200. Does anyone have any advice on whether this is a carriage problem, or still a fault on the CCU? Any suggestions?
Hi
could you post a photo or email a photo of the control unit, I think there is a fusible resistor (ceramic type) on the unit which can open at its wire lead but can be resoldered, I know I had a satellite before and this caused records to select and reject straight away, also check that the reject button wiring to the remote is ok
seancalla