Old July 6th 06, 05:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
L.Weasel

Default Rotring Core Lysium Mechanical Pencil - Is The Cap Supposed To Fall Off?

R. Paul Martin wrote:
On 4 Jul 2006 10:55:16 -0700, "L.Weasel" wrote:

I used some nylon sealer tape to make the cap fit snug, but do other
Rotring Core caps fall off easily? I like the feel of the pencil and
was thinking about buying a black one, but this cap looseness bugs me.

I didn't know that there WAS a Rotring Core MP! Does anyone know where
there's a picture of one?

Pictures of Rotring Core pencils are sometimes displayed by their
sellers. You must be 18 years old to view the pictures.

L. Weasel