Old May 21st 10, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_9_]

Default Scanning Coins - What Scanner?

? "sealladh58" ?????? ??? ??????

I have at last managed to give the trial Vuescan a go and it certainly
works with my Epson 1640 scanner OK.

I have not yet downloaded the full version, but intend to do so in the
near future. The other half of my problem is now getting to grips
with a new photo editing software. Previously I had a simple package
that originally came with the scanner, but of course that will not
load under Windows 7. Luckily with my new computer I ordered
Photoshop Elements as well, so I am trying that out as well with the
trial scanned images. Although more complex than my old software it
seems to do everything I want.

It has a "Quick Fix" option which works quite well (most of the times)...
I have version 5 and version 7 and I'm happy with it.
Good value for money, especially version 7 now that v.8 is released!

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html