Old January 19th 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

Default Would the vending industry benefit in any way, from $200, $500, and $1,000 bills?

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

Amero 500 or 1,000 bills will be of little use to those out of work or to
others struggling to make ends meet. One more idea that would appeal most
to those few well-heeled individuals who might actually do their own
shopping in a store with large amounts of cash. I wonder what percent of
the population they would comprise.

Personally if I have $200 or more in my wallet I take some out and put it in
a safer place. The bills would be a nice novelty but I suspect most people
would not use them.