Old January 28th 09, 04:02 AM
vinylfanmike vinylfanmike is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin Amusements View Post
Very nice shape, strong amplifier. Mech picks up the same record over and
over. No time to work side projects, so I'm offering it up for the best
offer. Located in Lakeland, Florida.
Thanks,
Mike
I have a pfea1u. Actually, it belongs to a friend. I'm babysitting. A previous owner has painted the graphics panels black. All 4 of them. Would it be possible for me photograph your panels? I am going to try to have them reproduced. It may not work, but it's worth a try. I'm in Indiana, but I will be going to Ft. Myers on Sat March 28th. I could stop by on my way if possible. Thanks for your time.