Old March 10th 12, 01:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
daniel7y

Default Current market value of jukeboxes

I've noticed a lot of jukeboxes (particularly on eBay Australia) set
at high prices, usually far above what is considered the market value.
I was under the impression that jukeboxes were generally depreciating
in the digital era, but maybe not? There was an AMI G in working
condition on eBay a little while a go staring bid at $5000. I'm not
sure if people think they are sitting on a goldmine and/or being
greedy, or if its because less machines are for sale which has driven
the market value up?

I'm curious to hear what people think about the current state of the
jukebox market.