Old May 27th 05, 10:27 PM
bri

"Sly" wrote in message
news:F8Lle.15042$g66.4586@attbi_s71...
where could i send it? im not sure i intend to sell it but it'd be nice to
keep it in good shape, incedentally, im amazed the acid in the pages of

the
book didnt discolor the note, maybe because the book was old as well?

There's a company called CGA--don't think they have a web site but I did
find this info--
Currency Grading: Currency Grading and Authentication Inc (CGA).
Fees are about $25.00 per note. Information may be obtained from Cyrgalis at
PO Box 141235, Staten Island, New York 10314-008. or call (718) 983-5899
Or you could take it in to a coin dealer--they should be able to send it in
for you.
As far as the book goes--what kind of book was it? If it's as old as the
money it could be worth something too depending on it's shape and rarity.
I knew someone who also found some old currency inside and even older book
and the book was worth way more--something to consider. HTH