Old March 20th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default Question for Scott International Vol. 1 users

wrote in message
Hello Fellows,
Can anyone point out to me where the "Postal Tax Stamps" as pictured
in Scott International Vol. 1 Spain are listed in the Scott catalog.
There are face identical (different color) issues listed as Spain Sc
#'s 371, 372 type A54, but no listing I can find for the postal tax
stamps. It seems strange the Scott would picture something in their
albums but neglect to provide a catalog listing for it. Anyone know
of other examples? Maybe I'm missing a note somewhere, gone blind or
had a brain fart...any ideas?
Below is a link to a picture of the album page

http://www.southslope.net/~paradimes/spaintax.jpg

Thanks!

Wolf-==-

Hello,
I can send you the "Homenaje al Ejército" 1939 stamp (unused) that I see
you don't have in your album page so you can fill in that gap. If
interested, write me privately with your address.

regards,
Pedro