Old June 6th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default Ebay PowerSeller - John Pelan

On 6 Jun 2006 00:33:45 -0700, "Shelf Space"
wrote:

John Pelan wrote:
On 5 Jun 2006 13:39:21 -0700, "Shelf Space"
wrote:

Whatever. The fact remains that you are a fraud and are widely regarded
as such by several genuine antiquarian booksellers.

My good fellow, the voices in your head are not considered to be
genuine antiquarian booksellers. It so happens that I count the major
specialty dealers in my field in both the US and UK as friends and
colleagues. I certainly won't post names as your habits of stalking
and annoying people is well-known. Suffice it to say, my clients
include the the most highly regarded dealers and collectors in the
field and most of these people shun you like the pariah that you are.

"The lowest of the low!" - Noted bookseller on Chris Barker

Good day to you, you pathetic little ******.

Cheers,

John

My, such language!

If I 'named names', you would be finished. You would crawl away under a
rock somewhere and die. Suffice to say that several high profile genre
booksellers deem you an arrogant braggart who lies about his book
collection, and furthermore, one who lies about book descriptions.

*yawns* Fact is that most "high profile" booksellers won't have
anything to do with you, so this is obviously nonsense.

The fact that you are such an aggressive person coupled with your
penchant for low-end sadistic horror is the reason why no one wants to
you confront you direct. However, please be assured that your antics
are freely discussed in private, and many anecdotes pertaining to your
absurd behaviour are doing the rounds.

*yawns*

You really do enjoy having your ass kicked, don't you? Discussions
that you conduct with the voices in your head are hardly a concern of
mine. A confedercacy of dunces, as it were.

Now run along, that's a good toad...

Cheers,

John